Saturday, August 25, 2012

500 pts base coated!

Hello again!
 
Just a quick progress update on my Bad Moonz Ork army for the escalation league.  I have until Sunday to paint 41 models. 40 boyz, 1 warboss.  I will save the warboss for last.  Probably won't be able to finish him by next Saturday.  I like to take my time with the models I want to be centerpieces.  Meanwhile, here are my Boyz!
 
 
 
That's the test scheme of how I want the army to look.  I thought it turned out great, so I went ahead and did the rest of the army in the past two weeks in similiar basecoat.  I singled out one, and there is the finished product. 
 
 
I decided to go ahead and do ten a time.  At the stage there are at, it only takes about an hour, hour and a half to finish a model (excluding bases). 
 
 
For some reason the quality of this picture wasn't that good... but there are 4 painted up to the high tabletop stand that I want the entire army to look like. 
 
 
And there you have it.  I have a battle report at 500 points for 6th edition that was pretty fun, and shots of my empire army for the esclation league.  I just want everyone to know now that 6th edition of warhammer 40k is the near perfect form of the way the game should be.  Now if the Codex books are in line with this book, then Games Workshop will have a long properous future. 
 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment